Poser Tubes Terms & Conditions
Please read carefully before you purchase & use items from this site. Please contact me with any questions & I will be happy to assist you. Thank you.
1.Anita Lee Creations maintains and legally possesses the power to grant buyer this license for all enclosed materials. Buyer is not purchasing the copyright of the graphics, only the right to use them. The copyrights to the contents will be retained by Anita Lee Creations. Buyer may not claim ownership to any of the original contents in whole, or in part. Anita Lee Creations may revoke this license if any of the terms below are violated.
2. These terms are subject to change, and it is the responsibility of the buyer to make sure that he/she is aware of the most current terms. Current terms are always available at Posertubes.com.
3. Anita Lee Creations for each product gives buyer the right to use the images under specific circumstances. Specific Circumstances are as follows:
* Purchased items may be used to create personal & commercial projects. Such as Sig tags, web design, tags, stationary, scrap booking, etc. And You can alter the images in anyway you wish, this includes cutting, re-sizing, re-coloring, etc. And you may freely distribute your own creations.
* Buyer can sell any derivative works created using these items, provided none of the original materials can be extracted from the derivative work by any means. If Anita Lee Creations can show that any of the original material can be extracted from buyers derivative work, Anita Lee Creations can demand both the original and derivative work, and all copies thereof be deleted. This is designed to protect the Artist from buyer releasing work, which lets other users obtain the copyrighted material, and is not meant to infringe upon the artistic endeavors of the buyer.
*A link back to this site is not required for most usage although very appreciated! If your group requires copyright on the image "Art (c) Anita Lee Creations" is appropriate.
*You can use the
images in tutorials providing I am given full credit and a link
back to this website. You may also upload the image to your own server and
offer it from there, if you purchase a tutorial license. However THIS DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN OFFER THEM IN A TUBE
COLLECTION. Also you can sell your tutorials that use my
artwork, however you are not to sell the use of my original
artwork in any way.
* Buyer may not include "as is" purchased items in any collections for resale, redistribution and/or free in file sharing groups. (i.e.: brushes, .psd files, .psp files, .png files, tubes or clipart) nor may buyer store it any place on a network or on the Internet where it may be referenced by a third party. You may however use my art in your own tube creations, only if you have sufficiently modified and added to the tube so that it no longer resembles the original art and has become your own new unique creation.
* Buyer may not use "as is" purchased items for mass commercial reproduction to companies, business organization and/or other likenesses.
4. Buyer retains this license, even if Anita Lee Creations stops selling this work at a later date, or decides to charge a different price. Anita Lee Creations may only revoke this license if it is shown that a buyer has previously violated the above said terms and conditions.
5. Artist maintains that all items in the archive are their original work, and/or are derivative works from something found, and verified, to be in the public domain.
6. NO refunds are given, please refer to my sample images for quality and size of images before purchase.
7. Older tubes that are in PSP format from the older PSP 6 will not be reformatted for you. They come as they are and you are welcome to convert them for your use.
The links below convert the .psp extensions to .png